The Luteranska Street
The Luteranska Street is located in Pecherskiy district in Kiev, Lipki area. It runs from Kreshchatik Street till the Shovkovitchna Street. This street appeared on the map of the city in 1810. First it was called Grafska as there were many aristocratic mansions on this street. In 1812 it was renamed into Luteranska Street. During the World War II the Street was considerably destroyed. Many buildings were lost that represented historical value. Some of them are restored.