Klov Palace is located in Kiev, Orlika Street 8. It was built in Klov, which is now a part of Kiev (since 1756). This palace was built as a residence for royal family during their visits to Kiev Pechersk Lavra.
During its existence the Palace had many functions. First it was used as printing establishment of Kiev Pechersk Lavra, later it was used as a military hospital. From 1811-1856 the first Gymnasium for boys was functioning in there. Before 1917 there was a spiritual School for girls.
During the civil war the Palace was destroyed. It was restored in 1930.
In 1982 the building was used by the Museum of history in Kiev.
Since 2003 the Klov Palace is a place where the Supreme Court of Ukraine has been having its sessions.